To “Buy Peptides Online South Africa”, it is a smart move to do your research and not just go for the first supplier you find. This could be a costly mistake. As with any health supplement or treatment, it is of the utmost importance that you trust the product quality that is supplied to you. You must also be aware of the legal requirements in this acquisition. There are a few protocols a patient may be required to follow for legal acquisition of a script to purchase peptides in South Africa.
Understand that one should expect to receive nothing but the highest purity and potency available. This then ensures when you undergo peptide supplementation you are introducing a substance that will fulfil your expectations as well as be pure (free from contaminants).
Peptide supplements and treatments may be a new consideration for you personally, and we welcome your interest. We aim to provide you everything you require in your research of peptides so that you can accurately determine your current and future needs.
Peptide Clinics is a reputable company leading the market internationally in clinical grade peptide sales.
BUYING PEPTIDES IN SOUTH AFRICA
1. VISITING YOUR GP FOR A SPECIALIST REFERRAL
- The professional opinion of your trusted GP
- Legal acquisition of peptides
For those who have an ongoing relationship with a trusted GP, this decision may be beneficial to obtain their professional opinion. Many GP’s, however, do not have much background on the topic of hormones and the endocrine system. Thus you may be at odds requesting a referral if they don’t see the value.
- Time Consuming
- Money Consuming
The process is time-consuming, and the multiple doctor visits accrue in cost. One must factor in the number of visits that will be required, tests and follow up visits, both with your GP and with the specialist. There could also be delays concerning getting an appointment with a specialist. The patient must first visit their GP and ask for a referral to see either an endocrinologist or an anti-ageing specialist. Your GP will have to fully back your reasons for this referral. Often the GP may require a patient to undergo a full medical examination. They may need blood tests to be taken first. This will mean having to come back to review the results of the patient’s blood work. Once the patient is given the referral, the patient will have to book an appointment to see the specialist. There may be several weeks or months before the patient can come in for an evaluation. The patient’s medical history will be reviewed, alongside any prior blood tests, for the specialist to ascertain ones need for peptide supplementation. If the specialist believes the patient would medically benefit from peptides, approval will be granted. This authorisation can then be filled at the compounding facility of one’s choice. If the patient requires advice during their peptide supplementation, a Dr’s visit will again be necessary. It is rare for anyone in this day in age to have the amount of time and resources necessary to acquire peptides in this manner. Those who want to get around this timely process should opt for online ordering at Peptide Clinics South Africa.
2. BUY PEPTIDES ONLINE THROUGH AN OFFSHORE DISTRIBUTOR
- You buy online and you receive peptides without having to see a Dr.
- The peptides are usually cheaper to purchase, but you will soon find out the reason for the cost difference – and its really not worthy.
- Risk of product being ceased by customs
- Risk of harm by not being medically evaluated
- Risk of harm by introducing contaminants into the bloodstream
- Risk of being ripped off – receiving an unregulated product means that you really don’t know what you are receiving at the end of the day. The product may include fillers and not be potent enough to do the job it was advertised to do.
When you opt to buy peptides online, you need to be able to trust that the supplier is providing you with peptides legally, so that your order won’t be ceased at customs. You risk this when you buy peptides online from offshore distributors.
You also need to be able to trust that the supplier is not selling you a substandard peptide product.
Offshore peptide suppliers:
- Have no regulatory control of peptide quality.
- Have no regulatory control of the website content and claims made about their products, quality and service.
- Have no regulatory control ensuring a supplier’s accountability regarding the peptides quality or for misleading patients in their advertising
- Offshore supply usually only sells peptides that are of a “research grade” yet will not advertise this truth. Research grade peptides should not be sold to humans for their personal use. They are not approved for the use in humans.
When there is no regulatory control, there is a great risk taken. Customers should understand that whatever content that is presented on the website, including product certifications of quality, may not even be real. They may be falsified, or taken off another website to mislead or give patients the illusion of quality. Regulatory control is that which protects consumers, however, this is only true of products that originate in South Africa and are supplied legally through a registered compounding lab. Many of the offshore suppliers have been seen advertising their research grade peptides, passing them off as Pharmaceutical Grade.
Research peptides are not safe to be consumed by human patients. There is a rigorous protocol in the provision of clinical quality peptides, that which research grade peptides do not partake. This means that the peptide product has no assurances of sterility or potency. Research peptides are often tested and discovered to show a presence of contaminants, some harmful to the body. This should be a big cause for concern considering peptides are often administered via injection. With a plethora of unknown compounds and contaminants present in your peptide product, the last thing you would want to do is inject these directly into the bloodstream!
Overseas suppliers have been known to create websites that are specifically focused on targeting the South African peptide market. They sell peptides directly to patients in South Africa posing as local vendors. Be wary of these websites, as we have just covered, these peptides will be a research grade and regulatory control does not protect the consumer. Without regulatory control governing these business and their activities, business goes on as usual regardless, and there is no accountability required for misleading customers.
3. BUY PEPTIDES ONLINE SOUTH AFRICA – SOUTH AFRICAN PEPTIDE COMPANY
- Quick 4 step process of obtaining pharmaceutical grade peptides online.
- Medically approved. Patients are provided with a direct link to the doctor who, upon evaluation, will approve and forward the patient’s script to the local compounding facility. This removes the need to visit a GP alongside the need to obtain a referral to visit a specialist. Time is saved dramatically.
- Legal acquisition of peptides. There is no risk of getting into any trouble or of having your shipment ceased at customs.
- Peptide products dispatched are of the highest quality available, ensuring that the health of our patients is considered and our patients can be satisfied with the results in using our peptide supplements.
- Receipt of peptides within a few days of ordering.
Downside: THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE!!
South Africans who desire to access clinical grade peptides will find the best process is the fuss-free online ordering process. The benefit to those who opt this process is abundantly clear. Traditional protocols require a lot of waiting, and money spent on Dr Visits. Patients that choose to buy peptides online at Peptide Clinics will save valuable time and money through this unique streamlined. The entire process gets handled online, and one of the most significant benefits in handling it this way is that your peptides will be received within just a few days of ordering.
Peptide Clinics has its offices in Johannesburg, South Africa. We offer a legal gateway for a patient to be approved and prescribed clinical grade peptides. These get dispatched locally by our South African compounding facility.