What is CJC-1295?
Molecular mass: 3,367.897 g/mol
Molecular Formula: C152H252N44O42
- Amino acid peptide hormone
- CJC-1295 is a synthetic “tetrasubstituted” GHRH analogue
- Released in a series of pulses over an extended period.
- GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone)
- CJC 1295 is highly desirable and one of the most widely used peptides in the bodybuilding community.
Benefits of CJC-1295
- Boosts protein synthesis
- Increases the growth of muscle tissue
- Shortens injury recovery time
- Body fat reduction
- Stimulates immune system
- Increases bone mass
- Increases cellular repair of skin and organs
- Increases Fat Loss
- Promotes slow wave sleep which is responsible for the highest level of muscle growth and memory retention and rejuvenation
Effects of CJC-1295
- Generates new muscle cells
- Mimics the effect of GHRH in causing GH release
- 1 x day administration normalises GHRH response, inducing significantly deeper sleep
- Increases GH secretion and IGF-1 Levels with no increase in prolactin
- Increases body weight and length through increased protein synthesis
CJC-1295 How it works
CJC 1295 can be compounded in either the DAC or non-DAC version. Drug affinity complex (DAC) works to prevent the enzymatic degradation, which increases the half-life. CJC 1295-DAC, therefore, may be as little as a single injection for the week. Administration of CJC 1295-DAC provides those using it, a GHRH-like stimulation around the clock. There is a drawback however in using the weekly protocol, and this is attributed to an ineffective GHRH stimulation at around 1 am when GH should spike. Overall, the result is inferior to using CJC 1295-NON-DAC daily for 5 out of 7 days. It is suggested to use CJC 1295-NON-DAC daily between the hours of 6-8pm so that there is a more efficient GH spike expected by 1:00 am.
CJC-1295 Side effects
Side effects of CJC-1295 may include:
- Head rush
- Vasodilation – increased temperature, flushing
- Nausea and Stomach Pain
- Water Retention
- Numbness and tingling
- Decreased insulin
- Reactions at the site of injection such as irritation, erythema, induration, pain, itching
The GHRP and GHRH synergy
GHRH’s are paired with GHRP’s to optimise the synergy between the two peptides so that they effectively unlock the body’s own stores of growth hormone. These peptides do work by themselves, but it is most beneficial to run your GHRH alongside a GHRP.
GHRP’s and CJC-1295 Clinical studies and research
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Apr;83(4):1186-9.
Growth hormone (GH)-releasing peptide-6 requires endogenous hypothalamic GH-releasing hormone for maximal GH stimulation.
Pandya N1, DeMott-Friberg R, Bowers CY, Barkan AL, Jaffe CA.
- Growth hormone secretagogues: mechanism of action and use in aging.
Fuh VL1, Bach MA.
- Growth hormone secretagogues: the clinical future.
Micic D1, Casabiell X, Gualillo O, Pombo M, Dieguez C, Casanueva FF.
- Pharmacokinetic study of Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide 6 (GHRP-6) in nine male healthy volunteers.
Cabrales A1, Gil J, Fernจขndez E, Valenzuela C, Hernจขndez F, Garcจชa I, Hernจขndez A, Besada V, Reyes O, Padrจฎn G, Berlanga J, Guillจฆn G, Gonzจขlez LJ.
- Ghrelin induces cardiac lineage differentiation of human embryonic stem cells through ERK1/2 pathway.
Gao M1, Yang J, Wei R, Liu G, Zhang L, Wang H, Wang G, Gao H, Chen G, Hong T.
- J Cell Biochem. 2011 Feb;112(2):704-14. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22983.
Effect of desacyl ghrelin, obestatin and related peptides on triglyceride storage, metabolism and GHSR signaling in 3T3-L1 adipocytes.
Miegueu P1, St Pierre D, Broglio F, Cianflone K.
- Growth Horm IGF Res. 2015 Apr;25(2):59-65. doi: 10.1016/j.ghir.2014.12.005. Epub 2014 Dec 20.
Effects of growth hormone-releasing hormone on visceral fat, metabolic, and cardiovascular indices in human studies.
Stanley TL1, Grinspoon SK2.