Benefits of Finasteride
Finasteride is a synthetic drug designed for the treatment of male pattern baldness (MPB). It works by blocking DHT production, reducing androgen activity in the scalp to prevent hair loss.
Useful for: Treating hair loss in the middle of the scalp and the crown
- Increased hair re-growth
- Slower rate of hair loss
- Prevents future hair loss
FINASTERIDE IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN
Side Effects of Finasteride 1mg
Side effects of Finasteride only show up in 2-3%of men, however, if they occur stop use and speak to your doctor.
Side effect include:
- loss of interest in sex,
- trouble having an orgasm,
- abnormal ejaculation,
- swelling in your hands or feet,
- swelling or tenderness in your breasts,
- feeling like you might pass out,
- runny nose, or
- skin rash.