Sildenafil is a prescription only medication which is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED).
How does it work?
In combination with sexual stimulation, Sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis which assists to help a man get and keep an erection.
– It usually takes 30 to 60 minutes for Sildenafil to work for erectile dysfunction.
– You can take it up to 4 hours before you want to have sex.
Please note taking Sildenafil alone will not cause an erection, you need to be aroused for it to work.
How to take it?
Dosage and directions as recommended by your doctor.
Swallow tablets whole with a glass of water or juice (but not grapefruit juice).
For erectile dysfunction, it is best to take Sildenafil on an empty stomach. It may take longer to work if you take it with food.
Storage and Expiry:
– Store in a dry place at room temperature.
– Store in a safe place and keep out of the reach of children and pets.
What are the side effects?
Like all medicines, Sildenafil can cause side effects in some people. Most people have no side effects or only minor ones.
The most common side effects are headaches, feeling sick, hot flushes and dizziness.
It can be dangerous to take Sildenafil if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain). The combination can cause a dangerous fall in your blood pressure. If you are not sure if you are taking nitrate, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Stop taking Sildenafil and call a doctor straight away if you get:
1. Chest pains – if this happens during or after sex, get into a semi-sitting position and try to relax; do not use nitrates to treat your chest pain.
2. Prolonged and sometimes painful erections – if you have an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours, contact a doctor immediately.
3. A sudden decrease or loss of vision.
4. A serious skin reaction – symptoms may include fever, severe peeling and swelling of the skin, blistering of the mouth, genitals and around the eyes seizures.
Uses and Effectiveness
Melanotan-II is given as a shot to produce erections in men with ED (erectile dysfunction) and promotes melanin in the skin to promote skin tanning
How does it work?
Melanotan-II is similar to a substance in our bodies, called “melanocyte-stimulating hormone,” which increases the production of skin-darkening pigments. Melanotan-II also works in the brain to stimulate erections of the penis.
Other benefits of Melanotan-II
– Lessens appetite
– Improves glucose regulation
– Boosts libido
– Increased protection from sun burns
– Provides metabolic support
– Improves Th1/Th17 balance for support in autoimmune conditions