What is IGF-1 LR3
IGF-1 is a polypeptide hormone that has many of the same properties as the hormone, insulin. Responsible for long bone growth in children, IGF-1 has anabolic effects on the muscle growth, repair and recovery of adults. Anabolic effects, increasing muscle mass, repair and recovery through muscle hyperplasia. IGF-1 LR-3 is 2-3 times more potent than IGF due to its long half-life.
Molecular Weight: 9117.5
Molecular Formula: C400H625N111O115S9
Benefits of IGF-1 LR3
- Muscle Building
- Continued benefit received from IGF- 1 even after you stop using
- Reversal of Testicular Atrophy – Prevents Shrinkage
Effects of IGF-1 LR3
- IGF-1 LR3 boosts muscle mass with great effectiveness by inducing muscle hyperplasia
- Increases in both the size of muscle cells and the number of muscle cells, (unlike anabolic steroids which just increase the size of muscle cells.)
- Stimulates the growth of satellite muscle cells, and matures them into new muscle fibres
- Increases the uptake of Creatine and other supplements
- Increases the absorption of amino acids and collagen
- Enhanced to stop deactivation by IGF-1 binding proteins in circulation.
IGF-1 LR3 Peptide – How it works
IGF-1 is mostly secreted by the liver due to stimulation by Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Almost every cell in our human body is affected by IGF-1. This includes cells in our muscles, cartilage, bone, kidney, liver, skin, nerves and lungs. IGF-1 is responsible for many of the positive effects of human growth hormone, in particular, muscle building which is caused by the process of hyperplasia (increases in the number of muscle cells, unlike anabolic steroids which just increase the size of muscle cells). This is a unique situation as it means you will also continue to benefit from the effects of IGF-1 even after you stop using it as you will have more muscle cells in your body with which to make more prominent as you continue weight training. An Anabolic Powerhouse, as some refer it to., Long R3 IGF-1 has much more potency than that of IGF-1. Improved to prevent deactivation by IGF-1 binding proteins in circulation. This affects the half-life, increasing it to 20-30 hours as opposed to 20 minutes. IGF-1 LR3 boosts muscle mass with high effectiveness by inducing muscle hyperplasia (increase in some new muscle cells).
IGF-1 LR3 is typically better than HGH. Why? With HGH, IGF levels rise in the liver first, followed by the muscle. IGF-LR3 causes localised IGF levels to soar making its dynamic capabilities up towards 20 hours. IGF-1 stimulates the growth of satellite muscle cells, alongside helps them to mature into new muscle fibres. It also has the potential to increase the uptake of many supplements currently used in bodybuilding. Not only that, IGF-1-LR3 can cause an enhanced recovery of testicle size. The reason IGF-1-LR3 is so very potent has to do with its decreased binding to all known IGF binding proteins which normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF. This is not the case with the extended version of IGF-1.
Side effects of IGF-1 LR-3
POTENTIAL NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS: Side effects are rare and minimal under the careful supervision of our prescribing Dr. Patients must adhere to the dosage recommendations to ensure the safety and efficacy of peptide supplements provided. This too will ensure that adverse side effects are minimised.
- Swelling of extremities
- Lowered blood pressure
- Hypoglycemia – Low Blood Sugar Scientific research involving animal subjects has concluded that this side effect may be countered through increased glucose intake.
IGF-1 LR3 Clinical studies and researches
- J Biomech. 2015 Jan 21;48(2):332-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jbiomech.2014.11.021. Epub 2014 Nov 27. A computational analysis on the implications of age-related changes in the expression of cellular signals on the role of IGF-1 in intervertebral disc homeostasis. Asfour S1, Travascio F1, Elmasry S1, de Rivero Vaccari JP2. http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0021-9290(14)00609-5 Growth Horm IGF Res. 2015 Feb;25(1):13-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ghir.2014.09.001. Epub 2014 Sep 22.
- Insulin-like growth factor I enhances collagen synthesis in engineered human tendon tissue. Herchenhan A1, Bayer ML2, Eliasson P2, Magnusson SP2, Kjaer M2. http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1096-6374(14)00086-0 J Appl Physiol (1985). 2014 Oct 1;117(7):694-8. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00157.2014. Epub 2014 Aug 7.
- Tendon protein synthesis rate in classic Ehlers-Danlos patients can be stimulated with insulin-like growth factor-I. Nielsen RH1, Holm L2, Jensen JK3, Heinemeier KM3, Remvig L4, Kjaer M3. http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/pmidlookup?view=long&pmid=25103963 Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2014 Aug 25;394(1-2):115-8. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2014.07.005. Epub 2014 Jul 16.
- Aging and age-related diseases–from endocrine therapy to target therapy. Bao Q1, Pan J2, Qi H3, Wang L4, Qian H4, Jiang F4, Shao Z4, Xu F4, Tao Z4, Ma Q4, Nelson P5, Hu X6. http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0303-7207(14)00209-3