Diet and Nutrition
On a global scale, the masses are waking up to the fact that their understanding of diet and nutrition is completely dated and they have been consuming food and beverages according to misinformation. For the most part, the knowledge we have now is only the tip of the iceberg.
- The nutritional value of food – what factors are diminishing the nutrients in our food.
- Where a food is sourced – environmental elements
- Exposure to endocrine disruptors such as pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides
- Growing and Cultivation
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Transportation of Food and Beverage
- Shelf-life and Freshness
- Cooking food vs Raw food
- Sugar content in food
- Additives and Preservatives in food
- Storage of food
- Timing of Meals
- Hormonal connection
- Leaky gut and one’s ability to absorb nutrients
- Coupling of food sources
- Frequency of meals
- When and what to hydrate with
FEATURED BLOGS RELATED TO DIET AND NUTRITION
Our muscle building diet and nutrition tips will focus on what foods to eat and the timing of meals to help fuel muscle hypertrophy.
There have been many studies that have investigated the effects of intermittent fasting, and the results reveal that it has many positive effects.
Diet and Nutrition How to calculate Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio? For optimal health and wellness we all need to know how to calculate Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratios. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fats are polyunsaturated, essential fatty acids. Polyunsaturated means that...