Buy Peptides Online South Africa
To “Buy Peptides Online South Africa”, it is a smart move to do your research and not just go for the first supplier you find, as this could be a costly mistake. As with any health supplement or treatment, it is of the utmost importance that you trust the product quality that is supplied to you. You must also be aware of the legal requirements involved in purchasing peptide supplements. There are a few protocols a patient may be required to follow for legal acquisition of a script to purchase peptides in South Africa.
Understand that you should expect to receive nothing but the highest purity and potency available. This ensures that when you undergo peptide supplementation you are introducing a substance that will fulfil your expectations and be pure (free from contaminants).
Peptide treatments may be a new consideration for you personally, and we welcome your interest. We aim to provide you with everything you require in your research of peptides so that you can accurately determine your current and future needs.
Peptide Clinics is a reputable company leading the market internationally in clinical grade peptide sales.
Buying Peptides Legally in South Africa
To legally buy clinical grade peptides in South Africa, a patient is required to obtain a legitimate Doctor’s approval.
Your options include:
1. Visiting your GP for a specialist referral
- The professional opinion of your trusted GP.
- Legal acquisition of peptides.
For those that have an ongoing relationship with a trusted GP, this decision may be beneficial to obtain their professional opinion. Many GP’s, however, do not have much background or expertise relating to hormones and the endocrine system. Thus you may be at odds requesting a referral if they don’t see the value.
- Time Consuming.
- Money Consuming.
This process is time-consuming and costly. Multiple doctor visits accrue in cost and also delay access to treatment. The patient must first visit their GP and ask for a referral to see either an endocrinologist or an anti-ageing specialist. Your GP will have to fully back your reasons for this referral. Often the GP may require a patient to undergo a full medical examination, including blood tests. This will mean having to come back to review the results of the patient’s blood work. Once the patient is given the referral, the patient will have to book an appointment to see the specialist, which make take several weeks or months. The patient’s medical history will be reviewed, alongside any prior blood tests, for the specialist to ascertain their need for peptide supplementation. If the specialist believes the patient would medically benefit from peptides, approval will be granted. This authorisation can then be filled at the compounding facility of one’s choice. If the patient requires advice during their peptide supplementation, a Dr’s visit will again be necessary. It is rare for anyone in this day in age to have the amount of time and resources necessary to acquire peptides in this manner. Those who want to get around this timely process should buy peptides online at Peptide Clinics South Africa.
2. Buy peptides online through an offshore distributor
- You buy peptides online and you receive them without having to see a doctor.
- The peptides are usually cheaper to purchase, but you will soon find out the reason for the cost difference – and it’s really not worth it.
- Risk of peptide product being ceased by customs.
- Risk of harm by not being medically evaluated.
- Risk of harm by introducing contaminants into the bloodstream.
- Risk of being ripped off – receiving an unregulated peptide product means that you really don’t know what you are receiving at the end of the day. The product may include fillers and not be potent enough to do the job it was advertised to do.
When you opt to buy peptides online, you need to be able to trust that the supplier is providing you with peptides legally, so that your order won’t be ceased at customs. You risk this when you buy peptides online from offshore distributors.
You also need to be able to trust that the supplier is not selling you a substandard peptide product.
Offshore peptide suppliers:
- Have no regulatory control of peptide quality.
- Have no regulatory control of the website content and claims made about their peptide products, quality and service.
- Have no regulatory control ensuring a supplier’s accountability to consumers.
- Offshore supply usually only sells peptides that are of a “research grade” yet they will not advertise this truth. Research grade peptides are not approved for use in humans.
When there is no regulatory control, there is a great risk taken. Customers should understand that content that is presented on a company’s website, including product certifications of quality, may not be true. They may be falsified, or taken off another website to mislead or give patients the illusion of quality. Regulatory control is that which protects consumers, however, this is only true of products that originate in South Africa and are supplied legally through a registered compounding lab. Many of the offshore suppliers have been seen advertising their research grade peptides, passing them off as Pharmaceutical Grade.
Research peptides are not safe to be consumed by human patients. There is a rigorous protocol in the provision of clinical quality peptides, which research grade peptides do not partake. This means that the peptide product has no assurances of sterility or potency. Research peptides are often tested and discovered to show a presence of contaminants, some harmful to the body. This should be a big cause for concern considering peptides are often administered via injection. With a plethora of unknown compounds and contaminants present in your peptide product, the last thing you would want to do is inject these directly into the bloodstream!
Overseas suppliers have been known to create websites that are specifically focused on targeting the South African peptide market. They sell peptides directly to patients in South Africa posing as local vendors. Be wary of these websites, as we have just covered, these peptides will be research grade and regulatory control does not protect the consumer. Without regulatory control, there is no accountability to consumers.
3. Buy Peptides Online South Africa – South African Peptide Company
- Quick 4 step process of obtaining pharmaceutical grade peptides online.
- Medically approved. Patients are provided with a direct link to the doctor who, upon evaluation, will approve and forward the patient’s script to the local compounding facility. This removes the need to visit a GP alongside the need to obtain a referral to visit a specialist, in turn saving time.
- Legal acquisition of peptides. There is no risk of getting into any trouble or of having your shipment ceased at customs.
- Peptide products dispatched are of the highest quality available, ensuring the health of our patients, as well as patient satisfaction with our products are top priorities.
- Receipt of peptides within a few days of ordering.
Downside: THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE!!
South Africans who desire to access clinical grade peptides will find the best process is the fuss-free online ordering process. The benefit to those who opt for this process is abundantly clear. Traditional protocols require a lot of waiting, and money spent on doctor’s visits. Patients that choose to buy peptides online at Peptide Clinics will save valuable time and money through this unique streamlined service. The entire process gets handled online, and one of the most significant benefits in handling it this way is that your peptides will be received within just a few days of ordering.
Peptide Clinics has offices in Johannesburg, South Africa. We offer a legal gateway for a patient to be approved and prescribed clinical grade peptides. The peptides then get dispatched locally from our South African compounding facility.
Patients can order peptides by following four steps.
The Prequalification Phase
Requires potential patients to answer questions within the medical evaluation so that our medical specialist can assess risk factors and ascertain a patient’s health and legal candidacy.
Prequalified applicants access online clinic
Assess is granted for the peptide patient to enter our online peptide store and research centre. Information regarding each peptide we have available can be reviewed here at the clinic. Patients may also order preliminary and periodic blood testing at this step. To finalise the order, the patient needs to book in a consult with our specialist and pay for the peptide order.
Specialist Consult and Scripting
Our specialist will engage in the patient consult, which upon his approval will then result in a script that gets forwarded to our local compounding lab.
Dispatch from our local registered compounding lab
The local registered compounding lab despatches orders in a timely manner. The patient should receive their order within a few days. The peptides are delivered in a cold case, reconstituted and ready for use.
Peptide Science Many misconceptions surround the use of peptides. Often negative impressions are unfortunate and the result of stories featured in the media regarding peptide use in athletes and professional sport. This coverage, and its coinciding damage to...
Peptides and Peptide Science Peptide Administration In order to get the molecule into the body, there are a number of methods one may select based on preference and efficiency. The most efficient administration of peptides into the bloodstream is via injection. This...
There has been a lot of buzz surrounding peptides in the fitness, anti-ageing, and healthcare industries recently, but what’s all the hype about?