What are SARMS MK2866
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide patients with an alternative to using anabolic – androgenic steroids like testosterone. SARMS MK2866 peptide minimises the unwanted side effects that are commonly experienced when using androgen steroids, such as:
- Aromatisation to estradiol
- Conversion to di-hydro-testosterone (DHT) which can cause symptoms like hair loss
Molecular Weight: 389.33
Molecular Formula: C19H14F3N3O36
Benefits of SARMS MK2866
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Increased fat loss
- Increased bone density
Effects of SARMS MK2866
- Anabolic effect similar to testosterone
- Less side effects experienced than high dose steroids, including prostate and cardiovascular outcomes
- Not as liver toxic, unlike most oral steroids
SARMS MK2866 Peptide – How it works
By stimulating the androgen receptor, SARMs can provide a qualitative similar therapeutic outcome to androgen therapy without any increase in androgen levels. SARMs exert many of the same positive effects on muscle tissue as anabolic steroids like testosterone and can be administered in an injectable dosage form as well as orally. SARMs are also not as liver toxic as most oral steroids. The anabolic effect has been clinically determined to be the same as testosterone. Bone mineral density is another benefit of using SARMs, where it has been shown to result in dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength. > It is proposed that SARM’s MK2866 is three times stronger and more efficient than the most potent Testosterone-like steroid. > Sarms MK2866 has been highly recommended as being an ideal peptide for andropause and should be used by all men once they hit 50 to restore testosterone levels. Optional / Highly Recommended Blood Testing for SARMS MK2866: Though it is not mandatory in getting a script fulfilled with Peptide Clinics, the testing suggested for anyone interested in buying SARMS MK2866 is available optionally. Being vigilant in your health goals, it is really in your best interest to draw the focus away from the ultimate visual gain you seek and take a moment to consider what is going on inside your body. Taking this step, you will be able to identify and control more readily your success.
The tests suggested for SARMS MK2866 are:
- PSA Free and Total Testosterone
SARMS MK2866 Clinical studies and references
- Andres Negro-Vilar. Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs): a novel approach to androgen therapy for the new millennium. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1999; 84(10):
- Ramesh Narayanan et. al. Steroidal androgens and nonsteroidal, tissue-selective androgen receptor modulator MK2866, regulate androgen receptor function through distinct genomic and non-genomic
signalling pathways. Molecular Endocrinology. 2008; 22(11): 2448-2465.
- Thevis M et. al. Characterization of in vitro generated metabolites of the selective androgen receptor modulators s-22 and s-23 and in vivo comparison to post-administration canine urine specimens.
Drug Test Anal. 2010; 2(11-12): 589-598
- Basaria S, Collins L, Dillon EL, et al. The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men. The Journals of
Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2013;68(1):87-95. doi:10.1093/gerona/gls078.